April 16, 2022 — Philosophy may seem impractical, but you can’t build your life without a good existential foundation.
NOTE: “Philosophy” is part of Wildly Functional, the rebel guide to a life of creative freedom. You can find more series and articles at the main directory (link above).
Want to request a topic? Submit here.
Table of Contents
- Afterlife: Do you actually want to live forever?
- Atheism: Should you make your beliefs from scratch?
- Death: How do you deal with the fear of dying?
- Existence: Why does the universe exist?
- Free Will: Can you change your life, or is fate fixed?
- Meaning: Does the death make life pointless?
- Reality: How do you escape the limitations of logic?
- Religion: Can tolerance work if we all disagree?
p.s. If you liked this story, you can find more comics and video guides on Instagram @fthelines and on YouTube, or subscribe to get new articles in your inbox whenever I publish. Thanks for reading! — Andrew (: